UPDATE: A better edited and formatted version is available as ebook on Amazon on these links:
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2YQ8GAY
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/68010729
- Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1044350
- Pothi: https://store.pothi.com/book/ebook-jaidev-jamwal-pinaka/
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Jaidev_Jamwal_Pinaka?id=d6dIEAAAQBAJ
You can still read the full unedited draft in the posts linked on this thread. It has several mistakes, but it is free to read. Two other stories like this:
- Kaalkut. https://jjamwal.in/yayavar/kaalkut-military-thriller-story-index-post/ Written in 2020-21. It is a somewhat realistic two-front war scenario.
- Flames and Arrows https://jjamwal.in/yayavar/war-scenario/ Written in 2010-11. I started writing it for fun on Bharat Rakshak defence forum as a possible nuclear war scenario
Introduction: A few months after I finished writing Flames and Arrows (blog, BRforum, Smashwords), I started writing another military fiction. I wrote for some time but didn’t really like it that much. The story was weak, dragged on in a number of places and I couldn’t really enjoy it. Then there was work to do, personal commitments, other projects and I hardly had enough time to write. So this story lay as a rough draft for a long long time. A few weeks back, while I came across it and decided to spend a few hours every week and try to finish it. I rewrote major portion of it, added a few new aspects and made the scope a bit wider than I originally intended.
As of now, I think I have finished writing about 60% of it and it’s coming along not too badly. This post is meant as index and may be general comments about the different chapters that I’ll be posting here.