Name: Sukkur Airport (IATA: SKZ, ICAO: OPSK)
Type: FOB (Forward Operating Base) and a small domestic airport.
Location: Sindh, Pakistan.
Coordinates: 27°43′19″N 68°47′30″E
Sukkur Distance from International Border 97 km
Sukkur airstrip 2.76km
Aircraft shelters on end of runway
4 more aircraft shelters
Sukkur Airfield, some construction is going on in April 2017
Possibly hardened bunkers at end of the airstrip
A twin engined aircraft on airstrip in front of hangars
Swampy area near end of airstrip which gets flooded during monsoons
Sukkur barrage and bridge over Indus River
A small aircraft parked near the terminal
Barrage on Indus river
Sukkur Airfield is a dual use airport, but has limited military traffic. It is very near to the Thar desert. The barrage shown above was a possible target for Indian offensive in 1971 as it is a vital piece of infrastructure irrigating much of the agricultural land nearby.
This is an index post for a project collecting Google Earth imagery of military installations around the world, specially those of China and Pakistan. This post will have the list of posts created with post tag Google Earth.
- Sukkur airfield, Sindh, Pakistan
- Peshawar Airbase, Khyber Phaktoonwa, Pakistan
- Shamsi Airbase, Pakistan
- Chandhar Airbase, Punjab, Pakistan
8th Part of BJP Government Achievements , Links 501 to 600. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Parts
Link to this sheet.
7th Part of BJP Government Achievements , Links 501 to 600. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Parts
Direct Link to this sheet. Link to index post
Following note is a collection of data points to disprove that muslims of Uttar Pradesh have risen above their petty, ignorant mindset and voted for progress instead of behaving like the islamist votebank which they’ve been doing so since the beginning. Some journalists were whining that BJP had not fielded even one single muslim candidate in Uttar Pradesh and were insinuating that muslims have voted for BJP based on fact that Hindu candidates of BJP have won is some muslim majority constituencies. Even some BJP leaders made vague remarks which felt like they thought that muslims have rejected Anti-BJP parties (or ABP in short. Clubbing all non-BJP parties as such because all these parties do is to present themselves as ant-BJP, anti-Modi ) in favour of development. By making such statements, BJP politicians as well as supporters are doing themselves a great disservice as it ignores the consolidation of Hindu vote which favours patriotism, development and welfare of the whole country and wrongly praises muslim polity which favours only sops and criminal appeasement.
Going further, such statements by so called secular journalists only reinforces the notion that muslims don’t want non-muslims as their representatives just like Jinnah did when he asked for Pakistan. Ironically by making such statements these sold out media pimps are just stating the obvious truth which most ignorant people try to ignore that muslims have and will always behave as an anti-Hindu islamist votebank rather than vote on basis of development based issues.
Below is a list of some muslim majority constituencies where Hindu candidates of BJP have scored victories. If you don’t want to read and process the numbers, then read the following 6 points:
1) BJP’s Hindu candidates in muslim majority constituencies have won by very thin margins of 1% to 15% or have polled less than 50% of votes.
2) Their vote ratio statistics are more or less in line with Hindu muslim demographics of the constituency.
3) The victories of these Hindu candidates is a result of anti-BJP vote being divided between two or more muslim candidates fielded by SP-Cong and BSP..
4) It is quite certain that muslim voters have voted only for muslim candidates or for ABPs without exception. The number of “secular muslim” votes to BJP is very small to negligible.
5) Wherever muslim vote fragmentation has not occurred, ABPs have won.
6) Indics should realise that “all religions are equal” slogan is believed only by them, Going by their voting patterns and actions, Abrahamics in general have no such pretensions.
I am too lazy to make a table in HTML, so the data is presented in following fashion:
1) Constituency Name
- Winning BJP candidate, number of votes.
- 1st runner up , number of votes,
- 2nd runner up , number of votes.
- Rajesh Kumar Singh. BJP 76307.
- Aneesurrehman, SP 73959
- Mohd Nasir BSP 43820
- Avtar Singh Bhadana BJP 69,035
- Liyakat Ali SP 68,842
- Nawazish Alam Khan BSP 39,689
3) Baheri .
- Chhatra Pal Singh BJP 108,846
- Naseem Ahmad BSP 66,009
- Ata Ur Rehman SP 63,841
- Ram Pratap BJP 85,240
- Arif Anwar Hashmi SP 56,066
- Parvez Ahmad BSP 44,799
- Brijesh BJP 102,244
- Majid Ali BSP 72,844
- Mavia Ali SP 55,385
- Shailesh Kumar Singh BJP 55,716
- Alauddin BSP 53,413
- Dr Shiv Pratap Yadav SP 46,378